Dollies – Tandem and Tri-Axle
CQE dollies improve stability, minimise corner cuts and give drivers extra control to get the load safely where it needs to be.
Custom Quip Engineering has been working within the freight business of Western Australia for over twenty years, and all our dollies are made to the highest Australian standards.
All our dollies and other equipment is rigorously tested against some of the harshest conditions, all to ensure you get the highest possible quality and the most reliable equipment money can buy.
- Main beams – 130 x 10 Domex bottom flanges with 4mm Domex web plates
- Light box – 4mm pressed grade 300 plate
- Top plate – 8mm Domex fully welded top plate (turntable base plate)
- Draw bar – dual position 90 x 90 x 6 RHS with 50mm weld in eye
- Axles – 20” K-Hitch 10 stud drum brake axles
- Suspension – spring /air options
- Turntable and Ballrace – K-Hitch 2 piece 3.5” jaws with 90mm ball race assembly
- Brakes – ADR approved WABCO brake kit with yard release
- Tyres – 12 x Advanced 11R*22.5
- Rims – 12 x 8.25 22.5 10 stud 285 steel rims
- Rear lights – 2 x Hella LED rear combination lights
- Side lights – 2 x Hella LED side marker lights
- Plug – Narva 7 Pin heavy duty trailer plug
- Wiring – two core earth return with all joints soldered to suit road train specs in conduit for dangerous goods
Paint and Finish
- Sandblasted to grade 2.5
- Protec 625 polythane two pack paint
- Mudguards – All Rubber guards with step on front ¼ guard
- Mudflaps to rear suspension
- Road train sign
- Remote grease lines to ballrace
More customised options available
Custom Quip Engineering design and build products suitable for Australian conditions, so If you want a tough, reliable trailer and want to support local Australian business, call us today.