Only quality materials and components are sourced and each job is manufactured with the highest level of workmanship and efficiency to ensure equipment is built to last and delivered within agreed timeframes.
CQE Side Tippers are built to last, designed to weather the harshest conditions in the North whilst still offering slim tare weights.
They offer an aesthetically pleasing and dynamic design required in today’s competitive side tipper market. Built to a high standard.
- 9.3 mtrs long, 2 mtrs high
- 3mm full hardox body
- Full high tensile domex 700 chassis
- 900 gram roll tarps with wear strips
- 40 tonne hoist with remote grease lines
- 9’1’’ spread spring suspension
- 10/285 drum brake axles
- 90mm bolt in K-hitch king pin
- 50 Ringfeder with air operated oil diverter
- Westinghouse braking system with load sensing valves and yard release button
- Steel wheels
- Pressed hardox door with ally grain chute
- Sandblast & painted in two pack paint, with tank lining on the inside of body
- 100% Australian made in Welshpool WA
- More options available