CQE Trailer Rentals (sister company to Custom Quip Engineering) was established so clients have more options when they need equipment faster. There are two types of rental agreements for clients to take advantage of:
1. Hire-buy – Clients receive new trailers, hiring the equipment for a predermined amount of time. At the end of the term the customer has the option to pay the predetermined buy-out figure of return the equipment*.
2. Short term – Clients hire CQE Tariler Rental trailers for a period of time – long or short, to suit clients requirements.
The Hire-Buy option takes into account a buy now price and the term in which the equipment is to be hired (either 12, 24, 36 or 48 Months). Prior to the commencement of the contract, a monthly ongoing periodic rental payment and buy-out figure is calculated, the monthly ongoing periodic rental rental payment paid to by the Lessee to CQETR throughout the term of the contract. At the end of the hire-buy term, the Lessee is given the option to pay to CQETR the predetermined buy-out figure (and own the equipment) or de-hire the trailer to CQETR.
Hire-buy gives client’s new quality equipment to get the job done, whilst growing their business and investing capital where it counts.
Other benefits include:
- Trailers are built new and customised to suit client needs;
- Hire-buy clients liaise directly with the in-house manufacturing department;
- Affordable ongoing monthly payments;
- Ability to operate and understand the product prior to ownership;
- Rental payments are 100% tax deductible.
Short Term Rentals
CQE Trailer Rentals has an extensive fleet of trailers available for short term hire within Perth and Western Australia. CQE Trailer Rentals offers their customers reliable & well maintained and equipment at a competitive and sustainable rate.
CQE Trailer Rentals fleet:
- Tandem and single axle dollies
- GP Dirt End Tippers;
- Grain End Tippers
- Skeletal trailers
- Flat tops
- Flat top extendables
- Drop deck
- Primer Movers
- & MORE