Custom Quip Engineering has the biggest range of end tippers available in Western Australia, and they’re all manufactured locally on our own West Australian factory floor. Our tippers are great for transporting building and other high-impact materials with fast and attentive unloading times.
End tippers are often utilised for carrying a wide variety of products and are characterised by end discharge capabilities. Depending on the requirements of the job, end tippers come in several construction choices, including grain tippers that come in both steel and aluminium, and dirt tippers built to withstand the harshest conditions in the North, while still offering slim tare weights.
- Grain Trailers (STEEL)
- Grain Trailers (ALUMINIUM)
- GP Dirt Tippers
Materials and features
Our end tippers come in a variety of materials to cater for wide variety of jobs, such as:
- Moving grain in bulk
- Bulk commodity of scrap metal or explosive materials
- General purpose, such as the transportation of sand, gravel, and other aggregate materials
- Heavy-duty construction for mining products, or
- Dual haulage, which is designed to carry two products
Our end tippers can be used in everyday transport and logistics operations, making work safer and speeding up job completion times. We only source quality materials and components, and each job is completed to the highest standard.
Our standard end tipper features include, but are not limited to:
- 3 mtrs long, 2 mtrs high
- Full high tensile domex 700 chassis
- 40 tonne hoist with remote grease lines
- 90mm bolt in K-hitch king pin
- 3mm full hardox body
- 900g roll tarps with wear strips
- 9’1” spread spring suspension
- 10/285 drum brake axles
- 50 Ringfeder with air operated oil diverter
- Steel wheels
We have even more options available – just ask us!